Friday, October 7, 2011

Herbalife distributor storys

March 20

Take advantage of,

I just finished reading through your article, and I wish I might have thought it was sooner. I grew to become an Herbalife distributor via a company known as "Global Online Systems" just a little over last month. I visited a internet search engine and  entered "work at homeInch and located the worldwide Online Systems page. The web site didn't tell concerning the items by any means, shape, or form. They simply mentioned something similar to, "Where do you turn advertising media are from milk? Visit the store. That is what happens with this items, however they aren't offered in shops, so that your clients will return for you.Inch

I posted my e-mail address and asked for a totally free video. They've changed the 14 page guide having a free video. This video still doesn't introduce the items, only gives recommendations and shows the flamboyant houses and cars. Obviously, I never required the career thing about this seriously. I am a full-time student and work full-time, so I wanted something I could earn supplemental income easily and rapidly with.

The costs you mention inside your article have increased too. The very first package you buy the car may be the Worldwide Business Pack that is $48.95 and includes manuals, marketing tips (such as the hot pockets and flyers idea), along with a button to put on that states, "Slim Down Now, Request Me How". Next there's another investment being an worldwide distributor which costs

$399.00. With this particular you receive examples of the items, video tutorials, marketing videos, advertising videos, along with a training compact disc rom. (I think it must be pointed out the advertising video consists of recommendations in the "greatest compensated" marketers). Others I didn't open, so I have no idea the things they contain. You can now PURCHASE two websites (selling and prospecting), there's additionally a reaccuring fee of $12.95/month/website for that websites. To make use of those sites you have to also join accept charge cards

online that is costly by itself as well as has a fee every month.

$$$$$$$$$$ Until now we have invested a great deal of cash. $$$$$$$$$$

Since we have bought the types of materials you're ready to get began, but wait, what is the product? Oh, it's another diet corporation plus they want me to slim down so I possess a testimonial! I have no need for weight loss supplements...no one will believe I lost 40 pounds, I'd be dead if I did! Now you have to become supervisor and purchase individuals 3,000 volume points for $2,000.00

In your website you pointed out handling and shipping for $1.25. Not any longer, try no less than $6.00 Even when you simply purchase a paper thin guide, you've got a $6.00 S&H fee. What's the purpose of keeping the items available? For those who have them available why must your customer count on paying S&H, it isn't being shipped everywhere. Which means you lose all your S&H investment.

The costs within the catalogue are extremely highly listed (but you do not get to determine that until you've already compensated over $400.00) that nobody may wish to even try the items. They come from avon for more than 90% cheaper. I could not even sell  single product to my very own mother. Usually moms would be the simplest target. This is when I understood I would not earn my money-back. I cancled my websites immediately (thank heavens I had not transformed lengthy distance plans or received charge cards yet). Now I am within the procuss of shipping our items back for any 100 % refund (you've 3 months to obtain a refund).

Just thought I would reveal to you.

Ashley

Jan eighth, 2005

Yes Take advantage of...people must do their homework prior to getting associated with Global Online Systems also known as Herbalife. I am just escaping . now. It required me about $7,000.00 to finally determine that I happen to be a SAP SAP SAP! Suzanne

Jan 25th, 2005

Take advantage of,

I really loved your article on "Herbal-existence." I make certain I let as numerous people, especially my buddies concerning the scam scam of this so known as home based business. I myself got scammed, after one or two weeks recognizing (following the many calls looking to get me to fork over much more money aside from the $36.00 decision package, then your $198.00 IBP) I wanted nothing related to this and cancel my membership using the "90-day cash back guaranteeInch option, only got half those funds back, due to the things they known as a "re-stocking fee." Which which was not mentioned within the guarantee. Obviously I got burned, and like I stated, I am glad your getting this to light. Later.....

Joel Sherey, <><


jan 29th, 2005


Rob,
Just wanted to let you know that you are right about everything in your story. I got suckered into Herbalife & now I am attempting to have a refund that I spent. They're charging more for his or her starter packets now. I we do hope you can really make a difference in California. People have to know that Herbalife is simply a scam to obtain your hard earned money.

Charlene

I lost near to $5000.00. Ouch!

february 24th, 2005

Hi Take advantage of, i'm Gary and I reside in the United kingdom around three years back I clarified an add that were stuck around the reverse of the road sign, it had been among the Own some type of computer, put results ones, we clarified it, spoke to some guy named Paul Symmons who resided in Leicester who stated these were getting an chance meeting locally it would cost £75 which lunch could be incorporated (This switched to be Herbalife shakes), I visited the meeting and was told that individuals much like me were generating £500-£1000 each week employed in there free time, they'd a few of these people in the meeting. I was convinced and made the decision to register, I compensated £45 for my worldwide business package and I was prepared to start. Regrettably the package did not contain anything helpful, my sponsor, Paul informed me that I would need to start advertising the chance and also the product if I wanted to earn money, I purchased 10,000 booklets for £35, half were slim down now, another half own some type of computer, I released 200 of every every single day, I was told to cover linage adds in local papers, a minimum of £80 per week worth, I bought an internet site and registered to some voicemail account, I also set up Pole Posters, and also got myself another line, I even got my Administrators order £2000. To become fair I ended up getting telephone calls, the neighborhood council say take lower the pole posters or we'll prosecute you for litter (Arse!). I did will also get people thinking about purchasing the items, however when they thought it was was £100  per month for that weight lose program there interest disappeared, they desired to lose weight although not individuals kind. So an enormous pile of pills and products sitting getting dusty on my small bed room floor, my spouse was under impressed. After 6 several weeks and most £4000 spent I known as it each day, I'd had two clients for the reason that some time and one of these was my dad. I am still in Multilevel marketing, however I am really earning money having a British company known as Kleeneze, to anybody considering responding to some work at home add make sure to request the individual you talk to just how much they are making and when they are able to prove it, when they wont provide you with a straight answer don't touch all of them with a bargepole.

Gary Norwood

No comments:

Post a Comment