Friday, October 7, 2011

Herbalife Sotry

I got suckered into the program in 2000. Spent all of the necessary money to find the "info" around the so known as "business". Once I discovered what it really was I thought I'd check it out. Spent over $2000 to get at the "Supervisor level". Obviously I was tied to Offering these items simply to eliminate them and wound up throwing out a lot of it too because I was too afraid to make use of it or provide away after it had expired. I had a significant amount of inventory to try and sell myself also it was stuff everyone was just not really thinking about. In the end most "herbal treatments" you will get in a local pharmacy or natural plant store. And, while you stated you will find a lot of websites available with one of these items and also to get business aimed at your website you'd need to spend lots of cash to market or sell it off.

I found you site while searching for "Global Online System" within the Google internet search engine because I saw an advertisement where someone is attempting to assist others get began in the home-based business..as well as in the written text of the website I found what Global Online System and I figured it had been a protective cover for that "real" business.

Thank you for warning others relating to this business. Certainly one to step back from!

be mindful,

Donna Gorenflo

March 18th

Hi Take advantage of:

I wish I'd read your site before I committed to this garbage. I appear to complete things impulsively when I am eager for cash.

I am on disability and it is difficult to find employment in your own home. OK this isn't a genuine home job once we both discovered.

I simply want my 90-day cash back guarantee (less shipping) but I don't know who to create to. I approached the "mentor" but he's not responded. Then I looked online for that primary company (where I found you). Have you got any information that will help me?

Incidentally, I'd campaign as if you if I could walk and take lower every sign within Valencia (CA) too. I will inform everybody I learn about your site and email them a duplicate too.

Thanks,

A Orland

March 31st

Take advantage of,

So there goes Herbalife at the office. I got the interview on friday provided by a business known as Lobo Worldwide, whatever. The task I requested is Marketing Executive, however the interviewer stated it's about customer support ??? Following a brief introduction of the items type of product the organization is marketing, and myself the interviewer brought me to some theatre room by having an audience. Soon, a show started having a company’s management staff introduced about something from the company’s background, how success it's been around the globe, etc. Part of the seminar (show) would be a parade of employees (marketers) telling their success story and just how much cash they create for the most part monthly. They didn’t tell how little they ever make monthly. It ended having a structure from the earnings plan in brief. The entire factor made an appearance still a little mysterious in my experience. So I requested the seminar host the way the distributor will get their customer probably. Her reply could it have been is thru peer contact.

Through the whole interview, I have stored a skeptical mind concerning the business of the organization. The image is obvious in my experience now. It's the type of multi-level marketing business. I am less than sure whether it's legal in Hong Kong, however it sure smells stink. Then when I was requested to go to a mass training section not much later, I responded that I need a while to think about the problem. I have previously made the decision not have anything related to the organization, Herbalife. Getting staff to get (purchase) every part inside a marketing job is really a sure sign that it's some type of scam.

Oh, yet another factor. They stated the organization will expand into Asia Off-shore (Oh, no). That's most likely a genuine statement if there's any gram of truth in what they've ever stated.

KC

Hong Kong

November. first

Take advantage of,

I have forfeit lots of money with Herbalife. Now searching back onto it I can easily see all of the mistakes that I made.

First, the way in which you earn money with Herbalife is to buy your marketers to eat just as much product as you possibly can by hyping them track of group telephone calls and getting the upline constantly providing them with pep discusses filling the pipeline. It needs time to work for that pipeline to fill and your money will flow in. With that time you're broke.

Second, another way they create cash is to start up a sideline business. One lady sells names for mailings. Another sells the flyers for that mailings. There's an organization that sells software to help you keep tract of the sales, that are almost nonexistent. Your mentor constantly talks you into registering for telephone service, charge card machines, and a range of other so known as business related essentials. Which they obtain a relax.

Like a Herbalife distributor you're treated like a sow hog with everybody searching for a nipple to latch onto. And once they have become all they are able to of your stuff, they weary in your soul here real quick.

If you want any longer information for the story, write me. I would love to avoid other people from being cheated with this outfit.

Frank Folkerts

Ava, Mo.

November. ninth

Hi Take advantage of,

I loved your site! I only wish I saw it 6 several weeks ago. I, regrettably, was cheated recently. I approached a business known as Global Online System, who known me to some lady who works together with them selling Herbalife. I was interested, obviously like a lot of people, in working at home. I wish I might have done my looking into as if you did by what I was purchasing from her but all she explained was it would "be organized for me personally within the package" and when I did not loved what I received, I could always give it back using their cash back guarantee. Well, I am sure you most likely have determined, obviously, I didn't have a refund. I was told to transmit the package to her, which I did, towards the same address it originated from and she or he claims she never received it. (Stupid on my small part to possess sent it with no signature return!) Anyway, keep doin' what your doin' and obtain the term available. I, too, cannot stand the litter that's being produced using the flyers!!! My better to you.

Pam in Michigan

november 23

Take advantage of,

Interesting internet article on Herbalife. Regrettably, it had been

past too far for me personally as I lost about $20K for them 2 yrs ago. I am still

having to pay from the debt. I got out because I couldn't bring myself to complete

the things they wanted me to complete to create sales and recruit people. It simply

did not feel right. A lot of half facts and blatant lies.

Thank you for attempting to save others out of this company.

Robin Shilkey

Jefferson, WI

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/November2004/23/c6609.html

november 1

Take advantage of - I wish I'd read your data sooner. I spent the cash for that 4,000VP And also have bought more for my boy to other marketing tools. I were built with a feeling during my stomach but think it is my very own "fear." The sad factor is I think my "mentor" is indeed a nice guy but he'd the cash to get. I told him I one charge card in collections and I was on disability and also have been ill for some time. He thought "it was

perfect" because I could be motivated. Much like many others I read I, too, have felt worse since using the items - nausea, head aches and putting on weight. After telling my mentor what happening, if he'd any "soul" might have recognized that I maybe wasn't a great candidate. Sure previously I would be a go-getter but I have been ill for ten years and haven't labored in five! Do you consider I could really venture out out of the blue and become comfortable speaking to anybody and also have the energy to operate about this 8  hrs each day? No. Actually, the strain of the makes me more depressed and it is only been per month.

I have canceled all accounts and websites (3 of these: 1 for product, 2 for work on home). I had a free account, etc. Maybe I might have recovered a few of the money before long but after reading through your stats I realize it will be a lengthy while and I would still

be creating a lot more than I was consuming.

What's really sad is my mentor would be a Christian much like me in addition to a retrieved alcoholic much like me - the two of us sober a long time. But like a Christian he must have been more responsive to observe that I just wasn't good enough to get this done. Even when he just began me as

a distributor that could have been better. I bot so consumed with stress following a couple of days that I cried for the days.

It's obvious in my experience that only individuals who have the cash to get along with a go-getter personality is going to be effective. I was astounded by the "training" I received but after I understood the fundamentals and demonstrated an awareness I stopped getting daily telephone calls from

my coach.

I, too, was shocked about Mark Hughes. I know anybody can fall from sophistication but this really is large. I seemed to be drawn in through the medical personnel on the board and also the Boss who used to dedicate yourself Disney. I must have just done more research.

Hopefully using the money I return and recovering my loss throughout tax season I could possibly get my dignity back but I have certainly lost a couple of 1000.

Continue the great work.

Sue, Fremont, CA

Please continue reading through page four of Herbalife Not successful Tales

1 comment:

  1. Just received my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete