Friday, October 7, 2011

Herbalife Unsuccessful Stories

 honestly think you simply grew to become my own saviour.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Richard Mitchell and I am from Queensland around australia. I lately registered like a herbalife distributor because I saw the ad's you have been speaking about in your website.  These were everywhere. I have huge charge card financial obligations so when someone states I could make $1500 per month, I didnt really consider the effects I just understood with this kind of cash I could pay my charge cards off fast.

Anyhow, I compensated my $35 for my information pack and I browse the information. I then compensated my $277 for that IBP. At this time I discovered that the organization was herbalife (I had never heard about them).

They stated within their books that you simply didnt have to keep a listing which you can make huge ammounts of cash. So ofcourse I am thinking....sweet.

I spoke to my mentor and this is where all of the hidden costs beginning approaching

First of all, I needed to place a preliminary 550 volume point order at the expense of nearly $1000 for my inventory (however the books stated I didnt need a listing).I declined to put this order. My sponsor then stated I was wasting time and shouldnt bother operating if I wasnt prepared to create a sacrifice.

Then I was told I needed to subscribe to a herbalife retail website at the expense peopleDollar100 for setup after which US$40 monthly. On the top of the was the company chance website they stated i needed which may cost one more US$100 for setup and US$40 monthly.

I then required to setup TouchFone that was an expense of $22 per month along with a toll call to obtain my touchfone messages.

Then they stated I would want a company banking account, a company charge card. I needed to goto http://www.vistaprint.com.au and get fliers, business card printing, ad banners for my vehicle etc..

Once I had bought each one of these things I had spent an enormous deal of cash and my charge card bills were searching worse than ever before.

I worked out placing fliers on cars and doing the herbalife surveys inside my local shopping center. I attending all of the training workshops they suggested.

I spoke to my sponsor and stated I wanted out. I just couldnt manage to keep having to pay the monthly costs without seeing some return on my small investment.

She just stored giving my the spiel "Here's your own small business and you've got to get money to obtain began" and "Greater you're employed the greater you're going to get from itInch

I don't have any been a distributor for any little lacking 3 several weeks and also have seen nothing in exchange.

I told a great friend about my situation plus they did some investigation for me personally and returned in my experience with a listing of web sites (that is how i got your current email address).

I required a great take a look at these web sites and was shocked to determine that herbalife is essentially a "lie."

I regret ever registering for any herbalife distributorship and I am going to write instructions to herbalife themselves saying I want to distributorship cancelled.

Appreciate everything you do. You're saving people considerable time and cash. I am greatful for the websites and how long and energy you've place in to researching about herbalife.

Thanks,

Richard Mitchell

june 12, 2004

I wish I had read your story before I was suckered into this. I had just purchased this global online system. It require me to pay $ 48.95. You're so right, whenever you discover the shocking truth, or even the Compact disc, or browse the wookbook it mentions nothing about Herbalife. Well when I known as my "PERSONAL COACH" the amount she'd given me emerged as TALK AMERICA the telephone company, so I e-mailed her. She soon known as me back, but my machine clarified it. I then known as her again in the other number that they known as me from, and once more it emerged TALK AMERICA. When she known as again, and I spoke to her its about twenty minutes I discovered that there is nothing I could do to earn money unless of course I had as she place it another $399.00 for any package. She provided the password to obtain onto site 5&6 around the Compact disc and thats when I saw anything else you had been speaking about. You realize the one thing that actually stinks, is the fact that I am battling so bad at this time, getting a boy attending college, being careful of my mother which has nothing, and I just lately lost a company, with 2 other children to consider proper care of, also it am hard that i can even choose to provide the $48.00 to find the first package, because I might have used those funds for my loved ones rather than tossing it away on the website scam. Now I tied to this package with no way to earn money unless of course I have a lot of other money. Well I was glad I read you entire story I only wish I tried it first. Are you aware if there's anyway that i can have a refund, or isn't it worth even trying. Great story.

Sophia

June 14, 2004

Hi Take advantage of,

This really is Venu from Bangalore, India. I just finished reading through your original article on Herbalife at www.cockeyed.com and I wanted to show you just how much I thank you for research. I been within the wrong place in the wrong time a few years ago, getting attended a few closed-door inspirational Herbalife conferences designed to internet more marketers. It had been simple to be seduced by everything revolutionary brou-'-' about altering the planet (or at best, our city) using their attempted-and-examined miracle items. I paid out Rs. 1500 (around $30) for that distributor package and pored within the manuals for any couple of days, attributing my puzzlement at a few of their guidelines to my insufficient understanding concerning the bigger picture. Are you able to imagine, they're still telling everybody that Mark Hughes, the star founding father of Herbalife Corporation. continues to be its Boss (a defunct body's Boss!?) I think you need to be eager to remain in this 'business'... while pounding into our heads some methods to approach people, my mentor really explained to face in a gas pump (service station) and chat up those who came for filling ... I did individuals things too, like very carefully putting home-printed fliers into individuals mail boxes during the night, getting snarled at and chased by dogs, being told off by security personnel or castigated for intruding on someone's property... I seriously considered being a supervisor at one go, that will have cut in half my bank balance, but fortunately I did not since the maths just did not accumulate... I have purchased that marketing material my mentor stated I would surely have to succeed, attempting to brainstorm my method to making 1000's of rupees in profit... made as well as-looked forward to sales calls and seen the 'oh nooooo... not it can!!A annoyed look on individuals faces.... attempted to recruit new marketers by placing an costly ad within the paper, which only 4 managed to get towards the venue for that induction conferences, and not one of them registered!... all of this in only on the month's time, I guess I did not take too lengthy to determine their game. Why, at among the so-known as-classes, I requested a supervisor-trainer about ephedrine and it is dangerous side-effects, and also you wouldn't believe how he clammed up. I think they could be dumping these in India now, since people inside your country did not allow them to pull off it. I vaguely recall seeing 'Ma Huang' among the elements on the bottle. I recognized that the reality regarding e-commerce is, the cash is made not through the marketers but by the organization, once they coerce you into purchasing their starter kits and badges and assorted rubbish. When something stinks so bad, you need to escape and close the doorway... that is what I did, and I am lucky I did that, before I jeopardized on my small ethical standards and lost my buddies as well.

For any very long time, I wanted I could warn more and more people about falling with this work-from-home scam, but I have no idea how. 2 yrs ago, they'd made their presence felt noisy and obvious. Today, I see ugly posters and vehicle peel off stickers and newspaper advertisements by using that hideous slogan.. "slim down now, let me know how". It affects to determine they are still around :-(

Thanks and best of luck,

Venu.

August seventh,

Take advantage of,

I reside in the United kingdom and the issue is even worse right here, using the flyers on lampposts and rods everywhere.

My spouse and I got drawn in to the "scam" with promises of riches beyond our largest dreams by some buddies who have been apparantly making a millionaire. They introduced us towards the guy who introduced herbalife towards the United kingdom, company he'd made containers of cash - well the rates raked in from mugs like us - large surprise.

We coughed up £2,500 (around $4,000) and hang off. We published the flyers under windshield wipers from our cvar parks and crept around like crooks setting up the flyers around the lampposts once the traffic gone away, and lo and behold following a month we'd two clients - such a success story!

Well, we learned hard way, also it did not take too lengthy for this to sink in. The only method to earn money from a company idea (especially that one) will be the one that had the concept, or perhaps be not far from him and obtain another mugs to complete the effort! Yes some made money, however they were those using the personality of the used vehicle salesperson and scruples to complement.

Now it rears it's ugly mind again - as Global OnLine Systems. I are just let go and am searching for employment along with other interesting possibilities, then when I received a contact from among the online agencies I have registered with (Jobfastfind.com) I think it is a creditable approach. I plan to register a complaint with Jobfastfind.com.

Well, progressively, with the presentation I thought the familiar odor of Herbalife, despite the fact that not really a single mention is made around the entire site, so I Researched "Global Online Systems" and the surface of the list came your website, verifying my accusations. I found your website very interesting, highlighting the insidious practices from the Multi-Level Marketing Industry and Herbalife particularly. Let us face the facts Multilevel marketing is Pyramid selling tarted up to really make it legal, no matter what Herbalife will explain.

So, appreciate being there to prevent me from parting with anymore money - $50 is costly trash, because that's where it might have wound up the moment it hit the doormat and also the real identity revealed.

If you're ever searching for an worldwide position on all of your future features, I'd be very glad to lead.

Continue the great work.


Hi Take advantage of,

I'm Jennifer Chatellier. I began the herbalife enter in June and all sorts of I did to date is payed for that $35 package using the tape and book. Also i spent $299 with an Ibp pack. I grew to become a distributor and haven't become any clients or anything. I will be in the company for 3 several weeks now almost 4. Every time I call an active training all they are doing is exactly what you stated, discuss their success and just how many pounds they've lost and just how much cash they've made. I have felt really stupid each time I listen to folks because I haven't designed a cent like they've. They've individuals who say they've been in the commercial making money and also have had clients within their first week. Yet I am doing exactly the same things they're and haven't made money or become any clients in almost 4 several weeks of economic. I have felt lower and considered giving up 1000's of occasions since it is no longer working for me personally. Also inside your report about herbalife you pointed out certain colors of pamphlets which come within the mail to individuals. One color you didn't mention was the main one I first got it was crimson. Additionally, it had only people telling their success tales. My mentor calls nearly every day to request me questions like how would be the items working to date and just how lots of people perhaps you have become interested in the commercial and we have to have them on the telephone and speak with them about joining and she or he states she'll assist me to buy letting them know her sucess story and also the sucess tales of others she knows etc. A lot of the items you stated within the report are true plus some stuff is extremely close although not totally right it's almost very accurate though. The net income a distributor makes is 25% not 35% of the retail sales. My mentor also explained it's $2,500 to become supervisor which she keeps insisting on me becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment