Friday, October 7, 2011

Herbalife Work on Home Overload

For anybody that does not know, the longest, and many important article on Cockeyed.com may be the "Work on Home Overload" story about Herbalife as well as their business design. Because that story is really highly rated, it finds its means by front of numerous web viewers seeking details about herbalife or working at home.

I get hate mail, thanks letters, and tales about real people as well as their make an effort to develop a small business using the Herbalife Multilevel marketing model. Fundamental essentials Not successful Tales.

Take advantage of,

Thanks a lot for the website!! You'll want heard this story millions of occasions right now, but here's mine: I lately taken care of immediately a work at home ad within the online classifieds of my the local press. I visited the website, seen their presentation. It had been Global Online Systems. I thought the website was good, very persuasive and appealing. So I purchased your decision package. Had I known regarding your site, I might have realize it was Herbalife.

3 years ago, I got suckered into Latest Method to Wealth. Got the $299 package - never made my money-back (go figure!).

It's been just a little on the week because the decision package showed up. Oddly enough enough, they have an herbalife presentation regarding how to sponsor people around the Compact disc rom. I thought maybe this time around it may be different. I am not so proficient at selling things (despite the fact that they let you know it's not necessary to be) and I hate putting pressure on people and coping with objections, etc. I think the greatest point you've made (for me personally anyway) is when saturated Herballife is offline and online. I am so glad I found your site over time in order to save me from losing more income about this. I possess a phone appointment with my "mentor" the very first time tomorrow morning. I'm going to be asking her for any refund.

Many thanks,

~Alicia

-3/20/04---

Hello

I'm Peggy and I am among the nuts that signed for Latest Method to Wealth. $5,000 and I haven't made one cent. My sponsor won't take my calls, Herbalife wouldn't go ahead and take items back. They stated that i can call my sponsor. I attempted selling my items on e-bay and also got a hot letter from Herbalife to cease. they would take law suit against me as I was no more a distributor. Im 64 years of age living on social security. The $5,000 was placed on a charge card. God assist me to. How could anybody be this stupid. Can there be anything I can perform to obtain a number of my money-back?

Thanks

Peggy W.

Faber, Veterans administration.

3/26/04

Subject: Victim who labored super hard within the Global Online System

Hi Take advantage of

I'm Stanley and I will be in the worldwide Onine System (selling HERBALIFE items) in excess of twelve months. I lost a lot more than $7000 Canadian as a whole following almost all their rules go to all thier classes. My down lines lost normally $3000Canadian(obviously, a number of them aren't serious as I was). I met Darlene Stoltz, her husband Gerry, Martin Lyttek,

Shawn Dahl, Dwayne Norris and my coach Deborah Haskins personally. I have no idea if I should give them a call "bad" people or otherwise. However the reality was they "needed to" mislead everybody thinking about the machine and encourage them to pay.

Joining and dealing within the Global Online System would be a completely nightmare in my experience. It had been the greatest regret during my existence. Listed here are the BIGS LIES that you'll hear within the Global Online Training.

Lie #1: Global Online System(GOS) is really a business offering better possibilities to make a large amount of cash than other traditional business and professional models. If you do not earn money, it is because you complain an excessive amount of and you're simply not serious.

Truth: For nearly everybody who spends GOS works out to become a losing financial proposition. I was taking a loss each and every month in the commercial (from Marly 2002- Marly 2003) working 10 hrs daily, but I needed to lie around the stage that I was making large amount of cash.

Lie #2: Eventually all items is going to be offered by Global Online System, a brand new type of marketing. Stores, departmental stores, catalogues and many types of advertising will quickly be made obsolete by Multilevel marketing.

Truth: Most my down lines were instructed to sell their Herbalife items through Ebay since their items simply did not "move". Most GOS clients quit purchasing the products the moment they quit choosing the "business chance." There's no brand loyalty.

These fundamental details reveal that, like a marketing model, GOS isn't changing existing types of marketing. It doesn't legitimately contend with other marketing approaches whatsoever. Rather, GOS signifies a brand new investment plan that utilizes the word what of selling and purchasers of items.

Lie #3: Global Online Sytem is really a new life-style that provides happiness and fulfillment. It's a way to achieve all of the good stuff in existence.

Truth: It had been an unhappy year for me personally and all sorts of my down lines. I told my coach Deborah that I was depressed since I had forget about profit my bank. She explained to not tell my down lines about this and recommended that I should request my parents to gain access to money.

Lie #4: That you can do Global Online System inside your Free time. Like a business, it provides the finest versatility and private freedom of your time. A couple of hrs per week can earn a substantial supplemental earnings and could grow to some large earnings making other work unnecessary

Truth: This Is Actually The Greatest LIE!!! Employed in GOS requires remarkable time commitment in addition to considerable personal wiliness, persistence and deceptiveness. Past the sheer effort and special aptitude needed, the business design naturally consumes more regions of ones existence and greater segments of your time. They are saying "work on enhanced comfort of your house together with your kids", but this can be a Large LIE! They urged me to visit available and do pull tabs and posters every evening throughout winter!

Lie #5. Global Online Product is an optimistic, encouraging start up business that states a persons spirit and private freedom.

Truth: GOS materials demonstrate that a lot of the content is fear-driven and based on deceptiveness about earnings potential. Marketing frequently include dire forecasts concerning the impending collapse of other styles of distribution, the disintegration or insensitivity of corporate America and Canada, and the possible lack of chance in other professions or services. Conventional professions, trades and business are routinely demeaned and made fun of because of not offering 'unlimited earnings.' Employment is cast as wage enslavement for 'losers.' Multilevel marketing is presented because the last best hope for most people. This method, additionally to being deceitful, frequently includes a discouraging impact on individuals who otherwise would pursue their own visions of success and happiness. A seem business chance doesn't have to base its worth on negative forecasts and alerts.

Lie #6. Global Online System is the greatest selection for possessing your personal business and getting real economic independence.

Truth: GOS isn't true self-employment. 'Owning' an Multilevel marketing distributorship is definitely an illusion. Participation requires rigid adherence towards the 'duplication' model, not independence and individuality. GOS marketers aren't entrepreneurs but joiners inside a complex hierarchical system that they've little control.

Bob, help me spread this monosodium glutamate out. I am fed up with seeing victims being blamed about not serious enough.

-Stanley Cheng

Hi Take advantage of,

I almost got drawn into the corporation. Surprisingly, the website shows up like a link under "Monster.com" for work from home companies (employment search website). Go figure! While you stated, the website stated nothing concerning the product or business, just success tales. Before I bought that "decision package" for $39.95, I made the decision to do your homework on Global Online Systems and thankfully I found you.

May God continue using you to definitely spare people much like me from creating a commitment that people will later regret. I used to be a Herbalife distributor years back, and you're simply right, merely a couple of ever succeed. Many thanks.

Lois

4/29/04

Dear Take advantage of,

I was sorry to see your internet site past too far prior to the damage ended.

Herbalife plus others left my loved ones in ruins. We didn't become popular until i was 10000 dollars in charge card debt now that I have forfeit my normal work without any about finding another because I have become disabled we now have forget about money arriving. Allow me to be obvious it wasn't all herbalife, we attempted Retire Rapidly, and Pre-Compensated Legal & MyEliven.com each one of these were fruitless endeavors and ongoing drain on our credit which 2 yrs ago was ranked at 1A. Now we are in position to lose everything including the house. We're inside a bad place at this time also it sickens me that the likes of it may do that to individuals by simply departing the details as you've proven them in your sites. There appears to become no re course unless of course you've money to battle back.these folks make believe you become your buddies, it's all regulated a disadvantage that affects people. I am certain that that we're not the very first. All I desired to do is safeguard my loved ones and provide them security all I did now's introduced us ruin and heart pain.

sincerely,

Jim Felter

No comments:

Post a Comment