Friday, October 7, 2011

Latest Method to Wealth

How "Latest Method to Wealth," which utilizes "Herbalife as...[its] front line 'product,'" grew to become one man's "nightmare"

August 2001

With a former NWTW participant

The audience referred to as "Latest Method to Wealth (NWTW) continues to be using Herbalife because the front line "product" within their efforts to recruit people. I visited a NWTW seminar and saw each one of these Herbalife marketers speaking about how exactly these were making huge earnings with this particular catalog shopping system.

I began with NWTW and inside the first month had spent nearly $8,000.00! Much more compared to supposed start up costs of roughly $2,300.00, that they had formerly referred to in my experience.

From here onto it all started in becoming a nightmare. I was told to "do whatever needs doingInch to carry on working my 90-day plan and "not to stop no matter what.Inch If I stopped I would not progress their marketing plan making my money-back. So there I was, investing increasingly more money, simply to "keep your wheels turning" and wishing that I could a minimum of make my money-back.

I was advised to order each one of these very costly supplies, pamphlets and e-mail lists after which setup three different toll-free voicemail boxes. I also was urged to purchase Herbalife items personally, call many of these lengthy distance training amounts every single day, obtain a private post office box, open another bank account, register having a charge card vendor, have an extra line both at home and to continually result in the next work out and so on as well as on!

They stored saying to "reach all the classes regardless of what and no matter what.Inch That's, if I would be effective! Now on the top of my other outlays I taken care of airfares, rooms in hotels, vehicle rental fees and the rest of the expenses that went together with visiting these classes.

After almost four several weeks of this I am now nearly $30,000.00 within the hole!

A whole lot worse, I was handed scripts, which basically explained to mislead prospective marketers about who I actually was. This stated that I did not need to answer in advance questions also it urged me be evasive in regards to what I really did, until it's past too far for somebody to out.

NWTW doesn't fully disclose it is true startup costs, nor the particular amount of cash someone may spend. Also it appears in my experience that individuals will be to think they'll be making $20,000.00 monthly within 3 months or less--when they will just sign up with this particular Company! It isn't before next scheduled call they explain the $20,000.00, is really a gross volume sales figure and never net gain! But by then you're already registered!

I labored so difficult our existence to possess what little savings I had and today it's all regulated gone! I don't know if I may have a roof over my mind the following month because there's nothing left! This can be a travesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment